Industry: Textile labelling company
Sector: All sorts of textile label manufacturing
SIC Code: 51310205 LABELS
Country of Origin: Turkey |
Target Areas: Worldwide
The company founded in 1969. It is the market leader in Turkey and of the 3 top players in Europe. Its clientele consists of companies like H&M, Zara, Bershka, Tom Tailor, Big Star, Esprit, C&A, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Jack and Jones, Marks and Spencer and many more International players. It has an annual production capacity of 150 million units of textile labels. Company exports to Europe and Asia-Pacific markets.
Revenue 2017: EUR 10.296.000
EBITDA 2017: EUR 2.131.000
Price: €/$ on request
Revenue Multiple 2017: 0.00
EBITDA Multiple 2017: 0.00
* One of the largest producer in trimmings, patches and labeling company for apparel and denim industry,
• Strong reputation for innovation and the highest quality production,
• Experience and know-how in flexible manufacturing,
• Prestigious and loyal clientele with %50 export performance,
• An experienced and loyal management team,
• Comply with European working, social and environmental requirements.
Why is it a good investment?
• To reach prestigious and global clientele and being able to cross-sell,
• Logistic hub and easy access to Europe, Asia and Middle East market.
• Creative design team introducing two exclusive new collections annually,
• Acquire a successful, profitable and rapidly growing Business.
• To grow the Business significantly through cross-fertilization.
• Debt Free Financial Performance,
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.