Industry: ICT industry
Sector: Event industry - digital platform
Country of Origin: United Kingdom |
Target Areas: Worldwide
This virtual and hybrid event platform has been created in the fall of 2020 as a fully engaging, virtual event platform that delivers on networking, sales and education/learning benefits for the global event industry and event participants. The hybrid version of the platform is in the final development and will be implemented in the coming events in the 2nd half of 2021.
The virtual and hybrid event platform has been developed by the experienced team of professionals who were successfully working on the digital and innovative solutions for the event industry since 2016.
The Virtual Hybrid Platform is a truly global solution, with the current clients in Europe UK North America and Middle East/ Africa and expansion goals in Asia and Latin America.
The global pandemic upended many events in 2020 and the trillion dollar global events industry (USD 1 135,4 billion in 2019 to grow by 2028 to USD 1 552,9 billion), as countries across the globe entered lockdown.
Virtual and hybrid events slowly emerged as the “new normal” with the small and big businesses moving online accepting the fact that “the future of the event industry is virtual and hybrid”
The research conducted by Grand View Research in 2020 valued the global virtual event sector at USD 94,04 billion forecast a compound annual growth rate CAGR of 23,2% from 2020 to 2027 expected to grow at USD 404,45 billion with estimation of USD 774 billion by 2030.
Capital / Loan Requirements: EUR 2,000,000
The company has developed in the fall of 2020 a truly engaging, immersive "digital event platform" that delivers on networking, sales and education benefits for the event organizers as follows:
1. Enables organic networking, just like at the "live event"
2. Offers the real value for exhibitors and sponsors (not just a logo /brand awareness)
3. Enables exhibitors/visitors to network to sell and to buy and create real revenue from the virtual events
4. To accommodate "all business events" from big expos to the business meetings i.e. for all types of events ranging from 250 to 25,000 attendees
5. To offer to the event professionals the opportunity to create unique event environment and experience for the customers.
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.