Industry: Food processing
SIC Code: 51490310 SPICES AND SEASONINGS
Country of Origin: India |
Target Countries: India
Target Areas: Worldwide
The company has been incorporated in March 2015 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is engaged in the business of food processing, grading, blending and formulation of a wide range of products such as spices, cereals, dry fruits, pulses, etc. It has a large presence in South India.
The company specialises in manufacture, sale and distribution of 150 variety of products, which have been divided in the following categories:
Blended spices - 22 varieties
Powder spices - 10 varieties
Pulses - 34 varieties
Whole spices - 66 varieties
Dry Fruits - 18 varieties
Area: 15000 Sq. Ft
Plant production capacity: 250-300 tonnes per month
Full-fledged machinery: The total asset value is around 0.18 million USD.
Skilled manpower and staff members - 55
Own transport, logistics and raw material supplier across India
Price: €/$ on request
The Company seeks an investment of 1.4 million to 2.8 million USD and they shall give equity in the company. The funds will be utilised in the following manner:
1. Expand and grow the business to other states and countries.
2. Expansion of the product range from existing 150 products to 300 products in the organic category.
3. Infrastructure expansion from 15,000 sq. ft. to 40,000 sq. ft., in order to match the international standards of exports.
4. Automation of the plant and machinery to enhance production.
5. Deployment of professional staff to increase the qualitative production.
6. Increase the marketing network, super stockist and distributor network.
The Company is supplying to all the big brands and supermarkets in South India. They have a huge demand which they are unable to service due to lack of infrastructure and are hence seeking investments.
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.