L'Ostello di Rigalloro, a villa, 550 m (natural street) from the medieval town of Massa Marittima.
An idyll, in the middle of the Etruscan culture. (near Lago Accesa, there is a necropolis).
A fresh water lake is about 10 minutes away and the bay of Punta Ala / Follonica can be reached in about 15 minutes by car.
The main building (over 200 m² living space) former convent built in the XII. century, was lovingly restored in 1995 and so that you can get a whiff of medieval history in the the rooms. The classic furniture completes the Tuscan ambience and the good kitchen equipment gives an imaginative cook the opportunity to create a unique atmosphere to unfold! For absolute peace and quiet we have a cork oak forest all around, which serves as a grateful source of shade on hot days.
The villa is fenced in all around.
* Kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, toaster, etc..
* Seating group or sofa bed, TV-Sat,
* bathroom with shower, WC and bidet
* bedrooms with beds according to Nordic standards
* covered veranda with dining table
* heated whirlpool (150 x 250 cm)
* pool heated to 23 degrees (5 x 14 m)
* children's pool (2 x 1 1m) in 80 cm water depth can be the little swimmers splash around undisturbed or the children's playground to get rid of energy.
* barbecue trolley (for each unit)
* fitness room: weight training, stepper, treadmill, spinning, massage device
* relax and aromatic massage pavilion for your well-being.
* garden stereo
* water fountain
* cellar room
* autonomous heating system.
Location: The villa is centrally located: reach Grosseto in 30 minutes, Siena in 45 minutes, Pisa in 85 minutes, Firenze in 90 minutes, and Rome in 140 minutes by car or train.
* There are approx. 2,000 m² of construction volume on the land developed.
* There is the possibility of a further 2,000 m² to be expanded.