A long avenue of poplars leads to the ancient double courtyard of the farmhouse, a structure with the taste and charm of the old 19th century farmhouse in Lombardy. In fact its origin is much older, a map in possession of today's family of owners testifies its existence as early as 1500. At the time it was presumably a convent as evidenced by the precious church that is located within the property. It can be visited on request and is often open to the public for religious services during the liturgical year. After its purchase in 1999, its restructuring was aimed at achieving a high level of technology and functionality.