We are looking for…
Job Position: Director
Sector: Food and Beverage
We are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to manage and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be responsible for giving the company proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. The CEO will report to the Board of Directors and Owners of the company.
We are seeking a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to manage from a high level in a variety of settings. Our CEO will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate others.
- Develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the company.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Proven experience as a CEO or other senior management position.
- You ideally bring experience within the food and food further processing sector.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, HR, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- BA in Business Administration or relevant field or MBA preferred.
- Strongly prefer CEO to reside within 50 miles of Vancouver
Please submit your interest through our candidate form by clicking here.