Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login at the bottom of this page. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to contact this CBA Adviser, please register. CBA Associates only need to login to contact network members.
Profession: Economist, Business Consultant
Location Main Office: City // Moscow | Country // Russia
Business leading, Business process optimisation, Cost cutting, Effectivity and effectiveness increasing, IT governance, Organising and structuring of activities, Problems and unstructured tasks solving, Risk management
Experience in Industries, Products & Services:
Banking, Dispute resolution, Financial industry, Retail
Prof. Dr. George Dimitriadi – Educated in MIPT (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology) with final Ph. D. (Mathematics) and Higher School of Economics in Moscow with final Master of Science degree in Economics. He has more than 15-years experience in banking, now provides consulting services.
Other Training in brief
1. PwC Academy "CIMA DipPM (Rus)" exams preparation.
2. Implementation of IFRS in banks.
3. Optimisation of taxation and legal regulation of operations using payment cards. Legal regulation of electronic commerce.
4. Methodology and tools, administration of ARIS, creation and using of ARIS scripts.
5. Oracle: System Modelling Techniques.
Prof. Dimitriadi joined CBA as associated Consulting Professional in Moscow in November 2017.
Languages spoken: Russian, English, French
Years in Advisory: 15
Presidential scholarship for post docs in Russia