Buying or selling a business is probably the single largest financial transaction an individual will make in their lifetime. We strongly encourage you to engage a professional for this complicated process.
Selling a business is a big step for most business owners. You only get the chance to sell your business once and you need to do it right the first time. If you are considering selling, you may want to visit our F.A.Q page or review some of the Useful Articles we have compiled.
F.A.Q.s (click here)
- What services do Business Brokers/M&A Advisors perform?
- How much do Advisory services usually cost?
- Does the broker really need a one year agreement?
- Shouldn’t I be able to cancel the contract at any time?
- Why should I pay the broker if I find the buyer?
- Why can’t I just sell the business myself?
- I have an attorney/accountant why do I need a mergers & acquisition advisor?
- I have other questions, where can I get answers?
Buying a business is a life changing event. It can lead a person down a path of financial and personal freedom. Although people buy businesses for many different reasons, it always takes a significant financial and time commitment. Utilizing an expert provides a valuable resource for the smart buyer who is looking to maximize their investment and minimize their mistakes. Call one of our members today to find out how their services can work for you.