Industry: Real Estate
Sector: Real Estate
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic |
Target Areas: Worldwide
Opportunity to purchase the Original Columbus Peninsula with 7000 meters of ocean beachfront as Land Investment or Ultimate Mix Development Opportunity.
It could also be a great private property for the right individual as dual citizenship is easily available in the Dominican Republic. Over 350 untouched acres (1.4 million m2) on the North West Coast with gorgeous California like backdrop mountain views.
This is a land purchase only and there are no permits in place. A 2014 bank appraisal was over $30 Million. We are in direct contact with the owner who will entertain reasonable offers below the appraisal. This is an off-market opportunity that can only be shared in private. A detailed presentation with pictures and highlights and details is available on request.
It is a off-market offer, and the price is given on request.
Asking Price: EUR Price on request
1. Unlimited development potential: Because of its shape and enormous size you can build a resort, golf course, marina, theme park, time-shares, mixed-use development, medical tourism facilities, and more.
2. Offered below 2014 bank appraisal: Values have increased since due to new cruise terminal, massive promotions by the government and infrastructure improvements.
3. Lower cost per beach frontage: 4.4 miles (7.1 km) of unspoiled beaches. Largest ratio (15:1) of beach front to property size. Beach front per meter costs about $3,000. Beaches on other properties are $40,000 to $88,000+ per meter. Additional 2+ miles of lagoon front.
4. Construction infrastructure reliability: For example, the country's cement production capacity has steady production capabilities. There are 7 cement producers in the Dominican Republic.
5. New tourism tax incentives to support 50K more hotel rooms: Law 158-01 restores a 3% tax break on real estate transactions & extends the tax exemption from 10 to 15 years.
6. Government spurring tourism: Newly elected, President Luis Abinader's focus is on increasing tourism.
7. New cruise ship terminal: Only 30 miles east, the Amber Cove cruise ship terminal opened October 2015. 1,000's arrivals daily. January 4th 2017 almost 8,000 visited with 2 ships.
8. Historic area: In 1493 Columbus arrived in the area and built the first settlement in the Americas, La Isabela - only 2.5 miles (4 km) east of our property.
9. Hurricane safer zone: Protected by a 10,000-foot mountain range it is the only place in the Caribbean, where no hurricanes have been recorded in the last 150 years.
10. Comprehensive infrastructure: The city of Santiago is a short, one-hour hop away and it has: an international airport, restaurants, sports arena, malls, movie theatres, and a state-of-the-art medical centre. Water and electric on the main road about one mile from the property.
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.