Hotel & tourism resort development
Industry: Tourism & Real Estate Company; Sector Hotel/Sport/Leisure
The company (as a developer company) owns 650 ha (tourism-use development site covering 6,548,922 m²) of the zoned land at unique location with Adriatic Sea view and 15 minutes distance from Dubrovnik (on the Croatian – Bosnia & Herzegovina border).
The land/area is planned for the development of different residential, touristic and sports infrastructure: residential, town & retail centre, hotel/spa and tennis centre, 36 holes golf course/golf academy and driving range, budget hotel, equestrian centre, shooting/archery range, fishing lakes and other related infrastructure.
Estimated value at present: EUR 130 – 140 m for 100% of the shares. Interest of the owner: selling of the company with the land, more information available after signing an NDA with mandate holder.
– Unique location and land development area of 650 ha close to the city of Dubrovnik and Adriatic Sea;
– The site is fully a freehold by a single entity/one company;
– Proximity to one of the most attractive tourist destinations to D8/E65 (5 km), and to Dubrovnik International Airport (20 km), facilitates fine panoramic views of the 2-km- distanced sea and surrounding area on the Croatian side of the border;
– Opportunity to be 1st attractive resort of such kind in the area (on Croatian and B&H side).
– Increase of revenue/profits on the Croatian side are growing in last 5 years. Croatia is one of the hottest tourism markets in EU today, 2017 was a record year for Croatia with 18,5 arrivals and 102 million overnight stays in Croatia. http://www.mint.hr/vijesti/rekordna-2017-turisticka-godina-ostvareno-102-milijuna-nocenja/11589
– Prospects for 2018: http://www.mint.hr/news-11455/bright-prospects-for-croatian-tourism-in-2018/11544