Sector: Hotels, Estate developments
SIC Code: 70110300 HOTELS
Country of Origin: Poland |
Target Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Target Areas: European Union, North America, Central Europe, Eastern Europe
The asking price for the existing hotel excludes the plots of 28.86Ha with development plans.
A luxurious hotel complex by the Solina River in the Bieszczady Mountains!
A region that is developing at a rapid pace! From July, the cable car starts near the hotel!
The high standard of hotel services, as well as the range of SPA and biological regeneration places this facility at the forefront of the best tourist investments.
Solina is the only windsurfing and sailing base in this part of the country, ideal for lovers of water sports and mountain climbing in the Bieszczady Mountains.
Currently, Solina is a region that is developing at a rapid pace. This is evidenced by the hotel's annual occupancy of around 80%. This region is very famous among tourists from Germany and also from Poland.
Many people consider the Bieszczady Mountains to be the most beautiful mountain range in Poland.
Price: €/$ on request
1) Hotel guests can use the 200-meter-long beach next to the property
2) The hotel unit is prepared to receive 100 guests in various facilities depending on the expectations and needs of the guests
3) The facility has an on-site medical centre that serves as a wellness centre and offers its guests a wide range of services in the field of aesthetic cosmetology, wellness and physiotherapy
4) The facility is located on a plot of 0.8589 ha, right on the shore of a lake in Bieszczady!
5) Number of beds: 60 in cottages and 26 in the hotel, with extra beds the facility can accommodate 110 people
6) After the expansion, the facility will be able to accommodate 134 guests
This facility consists of:
a) the main building
b) SPA zones
c) guesthouses (cottages)
d) the car park
e) a technical building
1) Guesthouses are located on a residential platform about 50 meters above the lake shore
2) guesthouses consist of ten comfortable houses with independent hotel rooms, including:
- on the ground floor: DeLux room with a living and sleeping area, bathroom, terrace overlooking the lake (room size approx. 30 m²)
- on the first floor: two STANDARD PLUS rooms (each 20 m²) with a bathroom, a balcony overlooking the lake
The SPA zone offers:
- on the ground floor of the building: two Finnish saunas, a steam sauna, a professional cooling zone, a health path with showers, a terrace overlooking the lake and a jacuzzi for 8 people, a rest and relaxation zone, drink bar
- on the first floor of the building: a salt cave, a viewing platform with a 4 person jacuzzi, a cloakroom, a relaxation zone
- on the second floor of the building: three massage rooms
Development plans for the complex tailored to Europe:
- Construction of own yacht marina and purchase of 10 items yachts (an application for EU funding describing an innovative service has been written, currently the owner of the facility is waiting for new deadlines for the call for applications and project implementation)
- Launch of a bar with drinks and quick meals in the lower parking lot (runs along a walking path to the beach)
-Increasing the number of beds, construction of a hotel building with 12 apartments with a jacuzzi on the balcony
-Building a swimming pool (next to the SPA zone)
-Construction of a playroom for children (in the existing hotel building)
$/on request upon NDA
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.