Industry: Construction material & furniture
Sector: Trade and wholesale
SIC Code: 50390000 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS, NEC
Country of Origin: Croatia |
Target Areas: Worldwide
The company has been founded in 1992 and began to operate in 1994 with its headquarters in the City of Varaždin (North of Croatia), its core activity being the wholesale and retail sale of complete building materials, most of which are for façade systems, packaging and sale of sand, pebbles and salt for de-icing roads, sale of stretch films, round cardboard forms for concreting columns, steel fibres and polypropylene, as well as purchase and sale of used pallets.
The company also has its own production of art line stencils for painting walls. Furthermore it is successfully dealing with the retail and wholesale of furniture, opening 1st furniture store in 2016 in Varaždin, followed by the opening of the 2nd furniture store in the one of the biggest shopping malls for the home furniture in the City of Zagreb and e-furniture shop for selling furniture and interior decoration products online.
Revenue 2022: EUR 1,400 000
Price: €/$ on request
Revenue Multiple 2022: 0.00
Key sales opportunities
- Croatia is member of EU, member of eurozone 6 Schengen from January 1st, 2023
- Recognizable brand on the Croatian market built by the owners for the last 30 years
- Professional & skilled staff with long term knowledge about the Croatian construction & furniture market
- Top suppliers and quality of the products
- Long-term business relations with the suppliers and customers in Croatia and foreign markets
- The possibility of realizing positive synergies for a potential customer through expansion of business activities and internationalization of business out of Croatia in regional & EU market.
- Positive market trends in construction industry and growth of the construction works in Croatia in 2023 compared with 2022 - the value of the completed construction works carried out by business entities with 20 or more employees in the first half of 2023 increased by
31.9 % compared to the same period of 2022, while the value of the new orders increased by 40.5 %. Construction works in the first two quarters of 2023 were worth a total of 2.86 billion euros, of which 2 billion euros refer to works performed with own workers, and 836 million euros to works with subcontractors.
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.