Sector: Telecom infrastructure
SIC Code: 16230204 TRANSMITTING TOWER (TELECOMMUNICATION) CONSTRUCTION
Country of Origin: Italy |
Target Areas: European Union, Worldwide
More comprehensive teaser available on demand
- player in the turnkey construction & maintenance of Italian mobile and fixed telecommunication systems. The company designs, develops and builds telecommunication networks and systems using state-of-the-art advanced technologies (including related civil works). It is also active in the management of infrastructure maintenance.
- created in 2003 by two young Italian entrepreneurs, belongs now 100% to one of the two founders.
- company customers are the main telecom operators active in Italy like Telecom, Vodafone, Wind3 as well as technology providers like Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE..
- company has its headquarter in the North of Italy and is present at Italian national level with different sites to cover all the country.
- end 2021 company has 101 FTE
- important growth opportunities in the market (fibre, 5G,...): expected CAGR 2021-2025 : 30% - target adjusted EBITDA 2025 : 25%
Revenue 2021: EUR 11,500,000
EBITDA 2021: EUR 1,750,000
Price: EUR 15,000,000
Revenue Multiple 2021: 1.30
EBITDA Multiple 2021: 8.57
Important business development between 2014 & 2019 (CAGR revenues 22,4%). COVID crisis and minor investments from telecom operators impacted 2020 revenues but 2021 shows signs of clear revenues recovery (+28,1% vs 2020)
The Italian telecom market offers currently positive perspectives, which should be picked up by the company to leverage on its market
position & structure to boost its development (including potential small-size acquisitions already on the table) and profitability.
Request teaser for more information.
Only for REGISTERED USERS. If you are a REGISTERED USER please login. If you are not a REGISTERED USER and want to receive a more detailed business summary of this listing, please register.